Please visit the Library or use one of the online forms to apply for admission to the Medical Library. Anyone who signed up for a library card and its activation, may access the JU MC Medical Library collection.
- Choose the relevant application:
University Hospital Staff
Staff and Faculty of Other Universities or Research Institutions in Cracow
Staff of Healthcare Centres in the Lesser Poland (Malopolskie) Voivodship
- Users other than specified above, need to register in person.
- Your library account is not activated automatically; after data verification, you will receive detailed instructions by e-mail.
- Submission of any registration or activation form is equivalent with accepting the Medical Library Rule.
- Once you have activated your account, you will be able to login and order books online to be waiting for you. When you visit the Library in person, you will be given your library card and charged PLN 10 (cash only).
- Library card holders who are both members of the University Hospital Staff and work for JU MC under a civil law contract, are authorised to use the Medical Library licensed e-resources by a proxy server (HAN, Hidden Automatic Navigator).
- Staff of other universities, research institutes or healthcare centres should present a work certificate and identity document before borrowing any books.
- You should renew your library card annually (PLN 5).
- If not renewed within five years, the record will be deleted from the database unless there are unresolved blocks on the account. After this period, if you wish to access our collection, you will have to apply again for admission to the JU MC Medical Library.
- Library card issued by either Jagiellonian or Medical Library is valid in both libraries and their branches, where separate regulations are in force.