Admission & Account Renewal are carried out at the Circulation Desk and online through the electronic forms system.
Library accounts are not activated automatically. After data verification, the User will receive detailed instructions by e-mail.
Please note that your e-mail address at the domain @uj.edu.pl is required to create a HAN account (Hidden Automatic Navigator) for remote access to eResources offered by the Medical Library.
- PhD students of private universities need to register in person.
- Once you have activated your account, you will be able to login and order books online to be waiting for you. If you are not a student ID card holder, you will be given your library card when you visit the Library in person.
- You have to renew your library account annually.
- Submission of any registration or activation form is equivalent with accepting the Medical Library Rule.
- If not renewed within five years, the record will be deleted from the database unless there are unresolved blocks on the account. After this period, if you wish to access our collection, you will have to apply again for admission to the JU MC Medical Library.
- Medical Library card is valid in the Jagiellonian Library and other JU branch libraries.
Admission requirements for the Medical Library:
PhD students of the Jagiellonian University:
- registration for the current academic year,
- student ID card.
PhD students of other state universities in Cracow:
- student ID card and an identity document (national identity card or passport).
Access to the Medical Library is open to the holders of student ID cards or library cards.
Library account activation is free of charge for Jagiellonian University PhD students.
PhD students of other universities are charged as follows:
- library card with activation, annually PLN 10,
- renewal for the next year PLN 5,
- replacement card PLN 15.