Admission & Account Renewal are carried out at the Circulation Desk and online through the electronic forms system:
JU MC Faculty Members
JU MC Technical and Administrative Staff
Library accounts are not activated automatically. After data verification, the User will receive detailed instructions by e-mail.
Please note that your e-mail address at the domain @uj.edu.pl is required to create a HAN account (Hidden Automatic Navigator) for remote access to eResources offered by the Medical Library.
- Submission of any registration or activation form is equivalent with accepting the Medical Library Rule.
- You will be given your library card when you visit the Library in person.
- Once you have activated your account, you will be able to access online the Medical Library licensed resources using a proxy server (HAN, Hidden Automatic Navigator).
- You do not have to renew your account until you are employed by JU MC or when you retire.
- Library card issued by either Jagiellonian or Medical Library is valid in both libraries and their branches, where separate regulations are in force.
- Library account activation is free of charge. A replacement card costs PLN 15.
Please note that all items purchased or ordered by the JU MC staff members (financed not from the Medical Library funds) are lent to them under so called long-term loans as soon as they are catalogued.